The day before the kids' Valentines Day parties at school, Kanani and Kekoa decided they better get a move on coming up with something incredible to make that would serve as their Valentine holder in class. Mind you, it was the night before... Thankfully Alakai's class had made them in school:) Kanani went online and decided to replicate a student's locker. Kekoa wanted to make a tall, scary, big-headed monster. Hmmmm..... The locker was tricky, because we didn't have any silver spray paint, so aluminum foil would have to do. She wasn't a big fan of what the tape looked like on the foil, but she did awesome! Kekoa, poor guy, was sick with the stomach flu. So, mom to the rescue! My creation of a monster probably wasn't what he had in mind, but it sufficed. The next day, I went to Kekoa's class party (sick child all better of course) and lo and behold, what do I see? He and his entire class had also made their Valentine holders in class! Kekoa sheepishly grinned at me and said, "I know, I just wanted something cooler." Sigh....
1 comment:
Those both turned out way cool!!! Good job mom and Kanani
Post a Comment