Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Has It Only Been 13 Years?

Keawe and I celebrated our 13th Anniversary yesterday! Actually we started celebrating last week when I flew in to join him in Las Vegas. (he was working) He took me to the Bellagio to eat all-you-can-eat crab legs and sushi...heaven! We then went to MGM Grand and saw the new Cirque De Soleil show, "KA". Neither one of us is at all fond of Las Vegas, but ONE night there can be fun. Of course we didn't take any pictures, so I have made a collage of our last trip together to New York. He took me there for my birthday last year. I love this man who never ceases to shower me with his love. He is my best friend. He is everything a father should be to our children. I've always said that we grew up together...still growing...I can't wait to see where the next years will take us. I was in the car listening to the radio when this song came on called, "I Just Call You Mine" by Martina McBride. It actually brought tears to my eyes because I instantly thought..this is how I feel about Keawe. Love you Honey.

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alika and Amber said...

Gosh Laura, why don't you just make me cry by reading it...

The Walker clan said...

And next year there will be pictures of all of us on a cruise...right right?

The Baros Family said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are an amazing couple. I have learned so much from just watching you. I'm glad you guys had a good trip.

Brenda said...

CrAzY that it has been 13 years! I remember so much about your wedding day. It was the first on the Hale side and we all have always looked up to you so much! I love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

spideybrian said...

LOVE IT!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!! Happy late Anniversary!!

Hale Family said...

Congrats! Looks like an awesome trip!